Terms and Conditions for Shipping Orders placed with Bullseye Auto Transport
1. The Scheduling Fee for Standard & Enclosed shipments may be paid by Cashiers Check, Money Order, Online Check, Credit Card by phone or through PayPal.com. The Scheduling Fee is due and payable prior to your vehicle being dispatched to a carrier.
The balance due is paid C.O.P. or C.O.D. upon the delivery of your vehicle by the carrier in either "CASH, CASHIERS CHECK or MONEY ORDER". (If you must pay your entire transport by credit card there will be an extra 3% administrative fee (minimum $50) for processing, this is in addition to any and all quotes and fees.)
2. Pick up time frames are contingent upon carrier availability and season. All dates and times that are given are an approximation. We cannot guarantee exact dates nor times when your vehicle will be picked up or delivered. Expedited services do not guarantee specific pick up or delivery dates, but do provide you with ASAP services from the first available qualified carrier at an additional fee, non-refundable.
There is a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (less processing fee of $50) if we cannot assigna carrier to move your vehicle within 30 days from the first available pick-up date. Once the 30 days is up you have the option to keep the order open or cancel the order. Refunds will be processed within two business days. Cancellations prior to the 30-day allowance will incur a $100.00 cancellation fee per vehicle and will be withheld from your deposit, the balance will be refunded within two business days.
3. In the rare instance you require "guaranteed" pick up or delivery service additional fees are required. The standard "guaranteed" service fee is $250. Depending on your circumstances and requirements, additional fees may be applied. Please ask and verify additional fees prior to accepting these terms and conditions to be certain of your additional fee.
4. All cancellations must be made in writing. Once a carrier has been assigned the deposit will no longer be refundable, as we have handled our obligation of the transportation. If the carrier arrives for pick up and the vehicle is either not ready or will not be released, a rescheduling fee will be charged in the amount of $75.00.
5. A $150.00 IN-OP fee is applied to all vehicles that are non-operational. This fee is included in the price when the non-running vehicle indicator has been selected. If by any chance, the vehicle is non-operational at the time of pick-up and was not first specified, additional fees may be applied.
6. Federal Transportation Law prohibits personal goods in vehicles being transported, it is at your assigned carrier's discretion if personal goods may be transported, we can not authorize nor guarantee that you may do so. Bullseye Auto Transport is not liable nor responsible for any part of the transporting of personal goods.
7. All contracted carriers are fully insured. In case of damage, all monies owed for the transport must be paid to initiate your claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading (inspection report) and signed by the customer and driver, regardless of time of day or weather. Signing the inspection report without any notation of damage verifies that you the customer or your agent has received the vehicle in good order and relieves Bullseye Auto Transport and carrier of any further responsibility. You or your agent must inspect your vehicle very carefully to protect your ability to file a claim should damage occur.*
8. The transportation of your vehicle is door to door; however, this is not in the literal sense. There will be times when a carrier will not be able to drive to a certain destination and will arrange with the customer to meet at another destination (gas station, grocery store, mall parking lot, etc.).
9. Typically, carriers will call 3 to 12 hours before they are able to pick-up your vehicle. At this time they will arrange the exact location and time where the vehicle will be picked up and delivered. If the vehicle is not present at the time the carrier is scheduled to pick-up the vehicle the deposit will not be refunded and will be given to the carrier. At the time that the vehicle is delivered if the appropriate person is not present to pick-up the vehicle, the vehicle will be stored at the owner's expense until a time when it can be picked up by the recipient.
Pick up and delivery times are scheduled between you, the customer, and the driver. You will be given your driver's cell phone number at the time of dispatching your vehicle for tracking and communicating with your driver. Bullseye Auto Transport does not coordinate the time of day for your pick up or delivery.
10. There should be a pick-up and delivery inspection done by both the carrier and the person responsible for the vehicle. The carrier will have an inspection sheet (Bill of Lading) that they will have you sign. At this time, you should do the inspection very carefully, along with the carrier. Your carrier is not responsible for damages not noted on a poorly reviewed delivery receipt.* These results are considered final upon signature by federal law. Make sure and review vehicle carefully to avoid an issue.
11. Customers are responsible for the prep of their vehicle. The carriers are not responsible for any items or parts falling off of your vehicle during the transportation. The vehicle should be shipped with a quarter (1/4) tank of fuel. For more specific instructions, see the Pre-Ship Checklist.
12. Bullseye Auto Transport is an agent for you, the customer. We arrange for the transportation of your vehicle (We do not physically move your vehicle) by finding an appropriate carrier. Our obligation ends when the Carrier is assigned your order. Bullseye Auto Transport is not responsible for rental car fees of any kind.
13. The customer agrees that the information given to Bullseye Auto Transport is correct. Any information not provided about the vehicle that might affect the transportation will result in additional fees.
By your signature below you agree to the above Terms and Conditions.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you.
Bullseye Auto Transport, MC#548362
PO Box 1351